the, classics that every year becomes more and more popular, It is not surprising. One has only to look at this segment as the repair of apartments. One of the striking confirmations, It is the volume plaster. But today, it is significantly different from the, which has been in the past,.
known, that the walls have a tremendous impact on the spatial component of the premises. With the right approach for their design and decoration, You can increase the space on a visual level, about three, four times. Not least important in this regard is the volume and plaster.
What is the volume plaster?
Volumetric plaster molding patterns is based on the material finish wall surface. Thanks to her, you can do almost any design ideas: the depiction of landscapes, modeling of classic patterns, etc.. But very often, this solution becomes a real salvation. for example, of the absurd, protruding beams or columns standing in the middle of the room, which can not be removed, you can make a real masterpiece, which will become an integral part of the decor.
Modern designers are based on innovative technologies, are able to perform real work of art by volume plaster. Just imagine in my room the tree, which protrudes from the wall at sunset with fluttering butterflies and blooming flowers. This is just one example. The most widespread method of finishing a wall surface in commercial restaurants or pavilions.
The easiest way to use a regular filler to create beautiful drawings on the decorated wall.
Inexpensive option to create beautiful textures with their hands shown on video.
polymer plaster, finishing "Weber.vetonit LR + - 9$ about 20 kg
Latex paint Farbmann Standart 5 A base 0,9l - 5$
Polishing made with sandpaper.
Who is best proved to be such a sequence: you must manually clean the entire surface 320 – 400 (these numbers mean grain size, and ask the seller, he will understand), further on through the nozzle drill Polishing 1000 (then you will see the gloss), then 1200 and 2000. The whole process goes fairly quickly.
Way to create a decor with their hands in the proper sense:)
How to make a three-dimensional plaster?
To bulk plaster on the wall has become a real decoration of the room, Use the special tool. And for those, who has no experience of how to work with similar materials, commercially available ready-made stencils. Before starting work, determined by the place. If you are planning to create a full-scale panels with numerous patterns, on their own will not be able to do. But, even with no experience, any irregularity and the bulge, with the right approach, It creates a wonderful effect.
To enhance the bulkiness used all sorts of effects. For example, holy-fair. If done correctly, under various lighting will create a unique pattern due to shadows. With paint you need to be very careful. When using coloring materials should also pay attention to lighting. In daylight and artificial light, the displayed picture may look porazomnu and not always it will be beautiful.
Preparation and priming the walls grounds.
• stencil is secured before starting work on the surface;
• Over the stencil with a layer of plaster, using an appropriate tool;
• Apply a pattern;
• After the application pattern, the stencil is removed before since, until the mixture has not had time to grab;
• The final touch - painting image.
This method is most simple and accessible, in terms of cost. More exclusive work, performed by experienced craftsmen, made by hand. In this case, the volume plaster on the wall is done using a set of special spatulas and trowels. This work is very laborious and, depending on the size can range from a few hours, up to several days.
What materials are used?
To create the pattern on the surround wall, are used:
• Structural paste - the structure and the work itself, they are very similar to painting putty. They have a high elasticity, and when drying very strong. The structure includes an aqueous dispersion, fine aggregates and acrylic resin;
• Material synthetic resin - a modern solution. The material is manufactured using mineral fillers. It has special properties, that the characteristics significantly superior to plaster analogues. These are the components used for large-scale projects;
• Gypsum - the simplest and most affordable method of applying a volume of drawings. It can be used as a "raw" form, and with various additives. The disadvantages include poor adhesion and soft texture, which by mechanical action may break. Therefore gypsum mixture used at home, wherein the degree of permeability and low risk of mechanical damage. On the other hand, to work with a mixture of gypsum is much easier. options such as you can decorate and save using improvised materials.
A simple way to decorate a wall in the apartment, It is possible to use conventional putty and plaster.