Metal doors, more often, arrive at the installation already assembly: tailored door leaf in a door box and hung on hinges. All locking hardware is embedded, so install the door not be easy.
To insert the metal door you need:
- Drill hammer;
- socket wrench №17;
- sanding machine;
- metal door with duct.
The order of providence works
- Before installing the door, check its quality: door leaf should not touch the frame when opening.
- Check and prepare the doorway (its size should be 2 See larger than the door frame ). The inner sides of the opening to be sure to check the verticality. Quite often, when measured between the vertical lines arises a need to expand the opening.
- Start without installing the door frame with the door leaf outer side of the opening. If the frame is made not too hard, then install the door frame can be assembled with the door. However, all the door hard enough and inconvenience during installation.
- Fix the frame or the entire door assembly in the aperture by means of wooden wedges. Place the wedges between the end of the opening frame and the inside of the door.
- Now carefully hang the door leaf, if necessary. Be sure to lubricate hinges, otherwise further an error may be due to friction in the hinges. If the frame is correctly installed, the door leaf is in the open state at any position will remain fixed.
- Depending on the type of fasteners, Drill hole puncher required diameter in the wall for the screws and reinforcement. There are three types of fasteners of metal doors: mount anchor bolts or fittings with a driven further welding, the anchor bolt through the frame, fastening a driven valve with a further welded to a frame. Currently very popular fixture Drop fitting because a zero probability of easing of fixture during operation. In order to increase the strength of doorways, they are surrounded in a frame made of metal angles and plates.
- Insert all anchor bolts into the holes and push pieces of rebar. Tighten the nuts and weld the fitting only in the uprights at the middle level of the frame.
- Hang the door leaf and check inside the close fitting fabric to the frame. If nessesary, a perfect seal adjust the movement of the door frame.
- Once you have adjusted the position of the metal doors, fasten it around the perimeter.
- The final step in the installation of metal doors is to fill the space between the wall and door mounting foam. Do not forget to pull out all the wooden wedges. That's all.