types of chisels
Working with the chisel and chisel
Drill bits are carpentry and joinery. The bit as well, like a chisel, consists of:
- pens, done, usually, of hard wood or plastic having high strength;
- and manufactured from stainless steel blade.
For the selected timber handles, where there are no traces of mold and rot, wormholes and cracks. Cloth made from having a one-sided blade sharpening.
bit destination - gouging nests. When working with it should be observed carefully and sensibly. Therefore, there are a few rules of working with him:
- Place it inside a facet in the planned risks and mallet blows to it.
- For the purpose of sampling and stripping holes, thorns, slots, nests, and chamfering applied flat chisels.
Semicircular chisels used for the sample having rounded spikes and work with irregular surfaces:
In the process of working with chisels important to observe the following safety rules:
- direct chisel from himself, and not the;
- not cut chisel on weight;
- it is impossible to put the cutting part on the knees;
- the fingers of the left hand should be placed behind the tool blade.