The correct calculation of the heating system of a private house - is a guarantee of quality space heating, and comfort all living. The more accurately and efficiently performed all space heating function, the fewer problems will arise in the operation of the house.
To make an accurate calculation of Thermal Engineering yourself is quite difficult it carried out by experts on the design of the heating system. For the calculation of the need to know certain information:
- room settings, which will be located radiators;
- kind of battery (steel, cast iron, bimetallic, aluminum);
- Thermal power of the appliance (One watt equals 0,86 calories of heat);
- rooms type of glazing, form of window frames;
- type of material, from which built the house;
- especially the attic (insulated or not);
- the availability of additional heat sources.
And much more, so that the need for accurate determination of the calculation data of the boiler heating power.
Online calculator for a quick solution to the problem of heating costs cottages
To date, there is a universal calculator for heating private houses. This simple table, where you need to specify some important data, and according to it operational power count heating will be performed (kW).
Calculator private house heating allows you to choose the optimum power boiler, which will perform uninterrupted warming up the house without unnecessary fuel and energy consumption. To use the online system, you need to specify in the table view window glazing, type of wall insulation, the ratio of the area of the window and the floor, temperature level outside the building, Housing coating, height and room space. After pressing the button "calculate" the user within seconds receives data on heat loss and required power rating of the boiler (kW).
Attention: heating calculator gives the result with a minimum deviation from the norm. In view of the minor errors in the administration of your personal data.
What should I look for when calculating heating
- Plastic windows retain heat better, than wood, and therefore reduce heat loss.
- The higher the room height, the greater will be the heat loss.
- Corner apartments require more heat to heat, than the outer.
- When installing the radiator, there should be at 20% higher than calculated, so they provided the full heat power at unscheduled breaks, extreme frosts or other juice majeure.
To calculate brought the desired results, We need to create favorable conditions for sealing the premises, to eliminate all possible crack, put windows, insulate the walls. Through space heating calculations, calculator you need to account for minor deviations from the received data, in order to accurately design a radiator installation with the possible loss of heat transfer. Different climatic conditions also influence the result of the efficiency of the heating system.
note: on heat transfer in a standard counting using the following indicators: cast iron radiators are 145 W, bimetal - 185 W, aluminum - 190 W.
heating power calculator is very convenient, it is not necessary to spend hours to paint complex formulas, waste time on system construction. the main thing, correctly measure and indicate in the program the requested data, in order to get the most accurate result for your holiday home.
Use the online calculator for heating do not be afraid of upcoming frost!