Many of the apartments are planned as, that a small bathroom does not allow the installation of a bidet - a functional, It has long ceased to be a luxury plumbing object. For such cases, was invented hygienic shower, that does not take up much room in the toilet, but at the same time it performs the function of the bidet. Model, performed in any embodiment, It allows a person to perform all procedures for personal hygiene.
Particularly in a hygienic shower
Hygienic shower - a device, which is intended to control the water flow. Shower is equipped with a hose, watering can, adjustment mechanism and mounting. Using a button or lever, located on the watering can, You can adjust the spray head. The main indicator to use is the water temperature. In order that it can be adjusted, Thermostat set directly next to the soul, Blending or special cold and hot water, which is positioned at the junction of the pipe and hide in the wall.
variety of products
Today's market hygienic shower models presented several options. Each of them has its characteristic features and the application. Water connection can be hidden in the wall, and placed in a prominent place. In this case, built-in models imply a repair when the unit malfunction.
- Wall-mounted version. The most easy-to-design and installation, as well as by the number of popular choice among consumers is a wall-mounted version of a hygienic shower. When installing the mixer is placed on water pipes, and outside leaving only the hose and watering can with holder. Due to the flexible hose, watering can control is very easy. When you select this option a hygienic shower, You do not need to think in advance wiring water system, because it is only necessary to install the faucet closest to the toilet.
the device structure is simple and for, To use it, you need only press the button, disposed on a watering, in front of this opening of the mixer valve.
If the thermostat is provided in the watering can, the temperature is set only once, and then it is saved so, which it put. In this case, the soul of the system will remember the desired temperature, and will issue its output every time you turn the watering.
Not to bother to repair, in the process of connecting water to the mixer, simply lay the necessary pipe, connecting it to the nearest plumbing fixtures.
- Hygienic shower with sink. If the bathroom involves the location of the sink next to the toilet, it is necessary to choose a faucet, equipped with a third outlet for water. Then, in case of need, Water is supplied to the shower heads. Works such as device: when opening the tap water is supplied to the mixer nose, and held there until you press the control button. Once the button is pressed, water goes to watering hygienic shower. This model of the soul, ideal for the small or WC. A variety of options products, dushetku allows you to attach directly to the sink. And if a very small bathroom should try to select a shell with angled placement, which is installed on the toilet tank. Such a move would save extra space in the room.
Installation of this type of hygienic shower is easy enough, and is equivalent to setting the usual shell. The main feature of the design: a third output of mixer. After using the crane, do not forget, it is necessary to block the mixer, otherwise the water from it will flow into the sink.
- WC-bidet. This multifunction device, and looks like a standard toilet, however equipped with a special nozzle for supplying water. The nozzle should be retractable and have a power button. Usually, it is placed on the rim of the toilet bowl.
This versatile device is good, that can be used in conventional toilets, and the false, which significantly saves space in the bathroom. The very design of the installation, This metal frame, on which is mounted a bowl. By pressing the button on the toilet, extends nozzle and delivers the right temperature water. When you are finished using the, injector hides in its place. Liner pipe to such a toilet - bidet carried out false wall. compact Model, but it has a high cost, which depends on a set of additional features and products.
- Krыshka-Be. Another option hygienic shower. This cover has a set of functions, which may include water and heated to the desired temperature. The cover is a portable toilet. It is equipped with control buttons, Allows you to select a particular function. The lid itself is connected to the sink or to the T, which is responsible for the supply of water in the drain tank.
Cover bidet are mechanical and electronic. The latter option is mains powered, It is more expensive and may have additional functions. but, in the absence of electricity, the possibility of using the cover-bidet is reduced to zero, for the reason that, that the water heating will be carried out from power supply.
A variety of models allows you to choose the option, which is most suitable in the bathroom with the presence of certain conditions.
The advantages of using a hygienic shower
certainly, personal hygiene - it is always good. Therefore, the installation of hygienic soul has its positive aspects:
- saving space. If a small bathroom, it does not make sense to set it bidet, which will occupy the same space, as toilet.
- saving of time, which is spent on personal hygiene. You need only press the button.
- Saving money. Installing a hygienic shower will be much cheaper than installing the same stationary bidets. Moreover, installation so easy, that it can handle even an inexperienced newcomer
- Cleaning the toilet will be much more effective, in the absence of additional elements, installed on the floor.
- Tricks to apply hygienic shower. The device can be used not only for its intended purpose, but also to, to wash the children's potty, litter box, toilet or just quickly collect water in a bucket
- If the house has a small child, care for them becomes much easier with the help of a hygienic shower
- Older people will also be easy to use such a device
- Using advanced models also provides savings toilet paper and napkins
Disadvantages of using hygienic shower is so small, that they can be counted on the fingers of one hand. consumers say, that after using the wall version hygienic shower and fix it in place, several water droplets formed on the floor. This outcome is possible in case of no overlap of the mixer to the shower or faucet end wrapped. This is easily remedied with improvised tools.
In families, where there are kids, the same problem may occur in the presence of a wall shower. Kids love to play with water, leaving it wet floor, but this factor depends on the education of the child.
Recommendations for choosing a
In stores plumbing and sanitary ware are almost all kinds of hygienic shower. It is up to small: select the type of soul, manufacturing of material, design and quality. When buying a device, consider such features:
- The design of the device. Some models can not be connected to the two pipes at a time, then the output is only cold water
- mounting method. Sometimes a wall bracket, on showerhead exhibit residual drops, that flow down to the floor
- material articles. Prefer brass with chrome finish, this option is the most durable in use
- Learn the market demand, always choose the price-performance ratio, and pay attention to the warranty and service.
4 the reasons, on which bidets do not spray poop all over the place
Old freestanding bidets can sometimes surprise you with a few unexpected splashes, but this is rarely the case with modern bidets. We will discuss four reasons, for which it is almost impossible.
A key characteristic of the bidet is its sleek design., which reduces the splashing effect. Your regular bidet is streamlined, which minimizes the chance of missing a target - the whole purpose of the bidet is not to spread faeces.
They are shaped and sized, which make it easy to use the tool. Your bum naturally matches the oval shape of the bidet, and the nozzle restricts the water flow, keeping it straight.
You can control the pressure
When you turn on the water pressure to maximum, you can leak from time to time. However, this rarely happens., because the bidet allows constant pressure control. There are three ways to adjust pressure:
With a handle
Using the control buttons
In any case, the chances of doing something wrong are minimal.. You are in charge, so that you, probably, can't go wrong.
It has a purposeful flow
The third reason is the same as the previous one.. Using a bidet, you will miss your ass only if, if you really want. In all other situations, the thing works smoothly and simply..
Easy to understand, why - your device has a shower-bidet, which controls the spraying process, keeping it focused. Water has limited coverage, which means, what's the chance, that something will go wrong, decrease sharply.
Ease of use
You also need to remember about the simplicity of the bidet.. Everything, what do you need, Is to squat down and turn the handle. It's a simple mechanism, ensuring accuracy and ease of use.
In such conditions, it is difficult to imagine, How your bidet sprays water on the bathroom floor . The bidet will not leave you with your pants down and a spray of feces, if you use it correctly.
How to prevent bidet from splashing?
If you are still afraid of splashing from the bidet, remember to take precautions and prevent problems. There are six tips to help you do this.:
Council 1: do not use full pressure mode
Here's the first tip, to keep in mind - you don't need a lot of pressure. When you activate the bidet, It's enough, to create the required amount of water, without going too far.
for example, you can only turn the knob counterclockwise halfway. This is more than enough, to clean up the ass, without making a mess in the process. The only exception is the low pressure bidet, which requires additional power to work properly.
However, a low bidet pressure indicates other problems in the plumbing system., e.g. partial blockage. In this case, you should pinpoint the problem and fix it as soon as possible..
Council 2: Exact target
Another tip is to aim the spray correctly.. If you stick to the usual direction - face down and towards the middle - be sure, that the bidet will not carry feces throughout the bathroom.
Council 3: wipe with toilet paper, to remove large leftovers
Some people avoid toilet paper and only use bidets, but this is not a perfect solution. We advise you to wipe your buttocks with toilet paper, to remove large fecal residues. After that, you can rinse the residues with water from the bidet..
If you don't use toilet paper, you, probably, you will have to increase the water pressure in the bidet. In this case, the question “are feces sprinkled all over the bidet?” There may be a different answer..
Extra pressure means giving your bidet extra power, which can cause heavy splashing and create an uncomfortable mess.
Council 4: sit right
Following, what to remember, Is a sitting position. For hassle-free use of the bidet, make, that you are sitting on it correctly. It means, that the legs should be so far apart, so that the buttocks move closer to the bidet.
Otherwise, you create an air gap., which can spoil the pleasure. To cleanse the buttock, more pressure on the bidet will be required, therefore splashing splashes may occur due to this.. This is why body position is so important when using a bidet..
Council 5: start slowly
If you are new to using a bidet, take your time and start slowly. Remember to familiarize yourself with all parts of it before cleaning - check your sitting position, check the pen and see, how the water flows down the bowl.
When will you start using the bidet, try setting low pressure first. When you get used to it and build muscle memory, you will be able to act more freely and cleanse faster, than usual.
Most beginners will use the bidet for at least three to four minutes, but for advanced users this time is reduced to less than a minute.
Council 6: eat healthy food
Wait, what does your diet have to do with the bidet? The fact, that with proper nutrition, faeces are easily cleaned and removed from the bidet. Many bidets have a self-cleaning mode, but it may be useless, if your poop is too hard.
How to cook feces, suitable for bidets? The answer is eating healthy foods with lots of fruits and vegetables.. Avoid Sugar and Fatty Foods, because they raise cholesterol levels and form hard and hard feces.
But if you don't follow this diet, the faeces are often clogged, and they won't be easy to clean.
Why use a bidet?
If you are a traditionalist and use toilet paper and cabinets, possibly, we can convince you to try the bidet. That's why:
The bidet is great for cleansing your buttocks. You can quickly remove feces and other debris, leaving no faeces residue in the pants or on the buttocks. The tool guarantees 100% efficiency.
No skin irritation
Most Americans use toilet paper, when they want to completely remove feces. However, this method can cause serious irritation in people with sensitive skin..
The bidet is more gentle on the dermis, since it does not irritate the skin, like dry toilet paper. There is no cleaning, and the whole process is more gentle, soft and comfortable.
It saves money
Some people think, that using a bidet means spending more money on utilities, but it is not so.
First of all, the bidet does not use as much water, like a toilet, especially if you flush waste more than once. Medium flush system requires nearly three gallons of water, which is more than enough for a full bidet.
Secondly, using a bidet for cleaning also means, that you waste less toilet paper. You will only use it to remove larger pieces of faeces., so you can reduce the cost of toilet paper by 80%.
Bidet uses less water and toilet paper, and therefore, they protect nature. No need to cut down so many trees to make toilet paper, while water consumption remains quite low. This makes the bidet an environmentally friendly solution for the bathroom, so whether the bidet sprays faeces everywhere? If you use them correctly, they definitely won't spray feces around the toilet. Even the oldest models will work fine, if you take measures to prevent splashing faeces.
Toilet seats bidet clean, they lie softly on the buttocks. Bidet helps to reduce consumption of toilet paper and paper towels . It is an environmentally friendly and economical bathroom solution.
Bidet gets rid of all excrement?
Yes, bidet toilet will rid you of all the excrement. The device is very effective, but you can use wet wipes to clean the largest items before using fresh water. Bidet owners prefer them over a regular toilet due to their cleanliness and ease of use..
Should I clean it before using the bidet??
It depends on your liking. Most bidets use pressurized water, which can quickly deal with your feces, but it is also advisable to wipe it in advance, to simplify the cleaning procedure.
Do bacteria spread bidet?
It's fair to say, that every element of the bathroom carries bacteria to one degree or another, as well as bidet. However, you have nothing to worry about - if you clean the toilet regularly, bacteria from bidets and other appliances in the bathroom cannot harm you.
hygienic shower installation technology
No need to call the professionals to install hygienic shower. Phased installation sequence is simple:
- Overlapping hot and cold pipes at the nearest point
- Install shut-off valves
- Setting the mixer according to the instructions
- Connecting to the water faucet
- Install flexible hose
- Mounting wall mounting
- Verifying hygienic shower and Troubleshooting
When self-installing, choose the only proven high-quality connectors, gaskets and hoses. Usually, reaching complete hoses are not very good quality, better to replace them immediately, so that in the future no problems.
One comment on the record "Hygienic shower toilet: variety of devices and methods of installation”
In my mother's apartment, which is in Turkey, wall-mounted hygienic shower. The Turks are very clean people, even though we assumed them fools( you that Turks? often say, if something does not understand), there may be some truth, but now is not it, there almost every apartment they have, they, Buildings are certainly) Hygienic shower very good thing. Really saves a lot of time. And for me pregnant at all was great. Bidet, I do not consider convenient option, and the space it occupies is not enough, as well as hanging himself on stenochke meter hose and does not bother anyone. Mom 2 toilet in the apartment, one with bidet, the second with a hygienic shower. And living there 2 of the month, I never been in the closet where the bidet. Very comfortably, practically. I do not know really how much it will cost us, establish a hygienic shower, but I do not think, that a million. When finally start our repairs in the bathroom, I will definitely be hanging toilet and a hygienic shower, piece super!