In recent years, the idea is gaining more popularity Suspended toilet bowl in the bathroom. For the reason that, that in most apartments toilet room is quite small, this solution not only saves space on the floor and wall, but also creates a certain style in the interior. Selecting the installation instead of a conventional toilet is perfect for rooms with modern decoration.
What is the installation: design features
Installation is a frame system, which is embedded in the wall. In this system, equipped with parts hanging toilet, sewer pipes, drain tank, Button plum and other controls.
The installation itself consists of:
- Rama. It is made of steel and coated with a special tool, to avoid any corrosion from moisture. On the frame are mounting for pipes and holes for mounting to the wall
- toilet tank. Typically, the protecting device is equipped by the overflow water special system, as well as a door, allowing to repair without removing it from the frame
- the toilet. Most often it is hanging, and is made of ceramics
- flush buttons. The key is connected to the drain device, hidden in the wall.
The idea of creating such a device came from Western countries. Interior designers sought to maximize space saving toilet facilities, technologists and professionals translate the idea into reality.
Hanging toilet with the installation has features in its structure:
- Material flushing tank in installations - preferably plastic. This is due to the weight of the material. Ceramic pot will have a lot of weight, concerning, it can not be mounted on the wall. Plastic tank reduces the load on the entire skeletal system, do not forget that, that the tank must be permanently filled with water. The aesthetic appearance of the tank completely irrelevant - it will be hidden in the wall
- Another difference from the conventional toilet installation is, that the flush button is located on the front panel, rather than the standard capacity from above
- The construction of flush buttons consist of two buttons, one of which allows to drain all the water from the tank, the other - only a third of the available volume. This design feature for those apartments, in which is mounted a water meter
- Frame system with a tank after the installation is hidden in the wall, outside leaving only the control keys
- Itself toilet is securely fastened to the wall or to the floor and at the same time the wall
After installing plasterboard or closed installation decorative bezel.
A variety of hanging toilets, It allows you to select the device under the overall style of the bathroom, However, all installations have certain characteristics, to be considered, before you make the right choice.
- material toilet. The most reliable are the bowls, made of porcelain or earthenware. Beautiful appearance due porcelain surface smoothness, however, presents a model of earthenware recently on the market plumbing, glazed, which also looks good. Other materials for the bowls is much inferior to the appearance and value of. This model made of metal, glass and polymer.
- size cups. toilet manufacturers have developed three basic sizes: compact, average and increased. Compact embodiment has a length of up to 54 cm and is very comfortable with a small bathroom area. Model average length - 60 see - are the most popular for today. The increased length of the bowl is designed for people with disabilities. Such variants products reach 70 cm in length and the presence of relevant space in the bathroom
- The shape and color of the toilet bowl. If the bathroom has been conceived by interior, toilet should be chosen in style. More often, consumers make a choice in favor of a white bowl, it is universal. In form, the bowl can be oval, round, or square with chamfered corners. Toilets with a rounded shape are easier to wash.
- washout. This installation feature allows you to select a toilet bowl with a circular or horizontal drain. In the first case, There are holes at the top of the thicket, from which water is pumped, clearing all the thicket in a circle. In the embodiment with horizontal flushing, water flows into the bowl from the rear wall. Also wash can be automatic.
As seen, Specifications hanging toilet practically coincide with indicators of the bowl on a stem.
types of installations
Way to hide the system in the wall is not new. before, in the standard toilets device, it was also possible to hide the tank from the eye, leaving only the flush button. Also, older models hanging toilet, which is attached to the wall, were separately attached drain system, which is not always hidden in the wall. but, Over the years, it has been developed for the installation of suspended toilets, who today are:
- frame type. Here everything is clear: design consists of a steel frame, which is the basis for a suspended toilet. Frame material - carbon steel, protected from destruction by rust. Current models have a universal frame installation size, thanks than allow you to connect to a single drainage system of any plumbing fixtures: a, toilet , urinal. Most often, mounting kit is designed for the installation of two devices to choose from. Frame structure is fixed to the wall, but it is important to take into account, to the wall material was reliable, so the wood and drywall are not suitable as a support.
Today mount installation is represented by two types of: opportunity to fix the system on the wall by means of four bolts or fastening two screws on the wall and two on the floor. In the latter case there are special brackets, confer resistance.
Framework installation is front and corner. The most popular model front, but, if in the bathroom there is shortage of space, suitable corner installation. It is fixed in the corner of the room with special pads at an angle 45 degrees. Tank in such installation is not flat, and triangular.
- Installation of block type. This embodiment has a more simple installation structure: flat tank is fixed in a special set of fittings and after masked. Bottom fastening device is under the toilet, and above - the joint of a water pipe. Modular installation mounted only on the supporting wall, and the system itself is hidden in a decorative box. A better option would be the placement of a block design in a wall niche. This type of installation is also significantly saves space in the bathroom.
Dimensions of small installations. The width of an average of about 50 cm, depth to 30 cm, and a height in the range 1-1,5 m.
Advantages and disadvantages of installations
You should not naively believe advertising tricks, to better understand what are the pros and cons are suspended toilets with installation. The advantages of such models can be called:
- Since hanging toilet missing leg, mopping the floor around the toilet will be much easier. Also, it will be easier to wash the toilet itself, and on the freed space to place the necessary bathroom accessories: brush, freshener or carpet.
- The compactness of the device. Even in the smallest bathroom preferable to install hanging toilet, than standard.
- Since the drain system disguised in a wall, or hidden behind a false - panel (in the case of malic installation) noise when flushing is much lower, than usual
- When properly installed,, hanging toilet bowls are durable and reliable, even without having to design the floor legs
- Functionality. If required, hanging toilet can be combined with bidet
- The design of drainage systems are much better and safer than outdoor toilets options
- Now you do not have to rack their brains, how to get around the leg of the toilet when installing underfloor heating or mosaic tiles - floor will be fully accessible
- Suspended toilets have a spectacular appearance and fit into any bathroom design, even the most original
Of course, as well as any other product, installations are not without disadvantages:
- The high cost of copies is the main drawback of such models
- A particular difficulty when installing structure
- The need to create a niche in the wall or decorative panel
- All pipes and connections will be walled up in a wall or closed veneered panel, in this case, the system is difficult to repair
All deficiencies have been exhausted, if the installation will produce experienced professionals.
Tips for choosing the installation: the main producers
Choosing the installation system with a suspended toilet, It should take into account their design features. Better just to choose a quality plumber, than to spend time and money on repairs. The main selection criteria are:
- Decide on the size of the future installation. Accurately measure all the parameters of the future space for installation
- Choosing the toilet itself, pay attention to its quality and manner of execution
- Having defined the model, check that all the fixing elements of the system, and the operability of the drain mechanism parts
- Plan the possibility of replacement of parts in case of breakage. It happens, that certain parts are very difficult to find in the city, so choose those models, which assumes rapid replacement of broken components
At present, sanitary ware market, in particular suspended lavatory presented by such manufacturers as Laufen,Roca, Ifo - European brands brand. These manufacturers are of high quality and average prices. Polish Cersanit brand is very popular among consumers because of its low prices. Russian brands Sanita, Keramin, Suntec also produce a good model. Leader in the installation market and are Geberit Grohe, valued high quality, though they have a high cost.
Rules of self-assembly
The installation process is the installation of the system is not just busy. If you already have experience in the installation of such structures, you can try and install this system, important to do everything slowly and calculate in advance all. A few tips for self-installation with the installation of a suspended toilet:
- Recommended such installation, at which the distance between the floor and the upper edge of the bowl will be equal to 40 cm. These figures offer manufacturers, but it is better to take into account the needs of all family members, To further discomfort did not arise when using the toilet
- To be able to get to the internal system of the device during breaking, must be positioned flush button in the center of the upper half of the tank.
- After installation performed finishing work. If you are using tiles, it needs to be spread from the center of the push button to the edges of the system. You should not have the flush button on the joints between the tiles
- manufacturers are advised to, that when installing the mechanical flush button, wall thickness of the support should be less than 6 cm.
Learn the basic nuances when setting, you can proceed to the installation, which takes place in several stages: installation kit, Water connection, Hiding communications and finishing walls. Installation procedure will be the:
- Water supply and drainage pipe to the future place of the installation location
- Fixing the installation itself to the wall or to the floor and the wall with the help of powerful anchors
- Fixing the toilet tank to the frame and eyeliner to communications
- Installing the bowl on the frame, its connection to the sewer pipe by means of corrugations
- Compound tank and toilet bowl
- Checking the operation of the toilet
- Removing the cup from his seat
- Finish connecting all the pipes and taps
- Formation of the bezel
- Installing the flush button
- The final wall finish
- Securing the bowl on the installation system
As seen, Installation is simple installation procedure, however, it takes time and effort, therefore it is better to ask for help to specialists, after discussing with them all the details and wishes before installing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&= the cKcIAFjlmiU