- The principle of operation and efficiency of the system
- Types of infrared heat-insulated floor
- carbon system
- Bimetallic Infrared Heated floor
- Advantages and disadvantages of the system
- Advantages IR sexes
- Cons IR sexes
- The choice of film-floor heating
- Laying Tile
- Laying under the linoleum
- Choose manufacturer
In the cold period of time the main task of all the owners of private houses, apartments and offices, It is to ensure comfort indoors by the temperature control. And this is very good warm floor. And it becomes increasingly popular view is infrared technology. Because we continue to consider all the pros and cons, and to determine which one is best to choose an infrared heat-insulated floor for your home.
The principle of operation and efficiency of the system
Electricity is converted into heat, wherein the device is provided with thermostats, making it possible to set the required floor heating temperature.
In total, the system generates heat energy, which is released within the infrared range. Wherein, initially the temperature is increased at adjacent surfaces, and subsequently transferred to the air. Thus, the system becomes sufficiently low.
It should be noted, that the system efficiency is maximized, relative to other types of, which is achieved by the absence of IR radiation absorption air.
In the end,, acquiring an infrared heat-insulated floor, you get an additional heat source, which is not the primary means of heating.
Among the existing types of heating, warm film floor highlighted the constructive new solution, devoid of drawbacks of water and electrical systems. When installing it is used surprisingly thin polymer film, that maintains the level of the surface.
Types of infrared heat-insulated floor
Material itself is special rolls of heat-resistant film, which are sealed heating elements. But at the same time, we should consider the different types of heating. In particular, common core views. It is also present in the form of a roll, but it is not the type of film.
Directly to the system itself appears in two forms, and is classified by the type of heating elements:
- carbon system.
For each of them has its own features, are worth considering separately. The only thing, what unites these systems, since it is their view - a warm floor, which leads to the same mounting principle.
Consider the first type of carbon underfloor heating system. The system involves the use of carbon fiber as a heating element. Its production is carried out using a carbon paste and a number of additives.
Also refers to this type of floor heating, graphite-coated, which boasts a higher durability and reliability, and in addition significantly greater service life.
As the film material used lavsan, that differs:
- increased strength.
- High level of dielectric properties.
- Elasticity and durability.
Speaking of the heating elements, They are sealed in two layers of film, while connected copper conductors, and which is supplied current. For most connections are executed in parallel circuits, that allows you to not interfere with the work of others in case of breakage of one element.
This type of floor is used not only for horizontal surfaces, and may be provided, as means of individual heating elements, such as, window, mirror, walls.
Finishing takes only a few hours, while allowing any combination of floor coverings. The only drawback of the system becomes its high cost. It is due to the additional graphite coated, which significantly increases the price of the products.
Bimetallic Infrared Heated floor
special heating elements used in such a system, which are made by combining two metals - aluminum and copper.
The reason in this case is the polyurethane film. Additionally, heating system is equipped with a grounding, that complicates the installation of, and requires connection RCBOs and RCDs.
The only drawback of the system becomes use under tiles, otherwise it may be noted the perfect combination with all kinds of materials.
Advantages and disadvantages of the system
Now it's time to consider the advantages and disadvantages of using an infrared heat-insulated floor. note, that plus he had much more, and we begin it with them.
Advantages IR sexes
- Heated floor film has clear advantages, among them, dominated by the ease of installation. Thus the installation of the system takes just a few hours, thus there is no need to additionally provide a coupler.
- You also can not forget about waterproofing, especially, if the installation is carried out under the wood beams, because it applies the most sophisticated technology.
- Warm film floor mounts without making major repairs, no extra hassles and approvals. Moreover, consumers may well save, to lay only eighty percent of the total surface area, but the heating quality will not suffer.
- At the same time, the layer systems are the most versatile, and are compatible with various types of coatings for flooring - granite, linoleum, laminate, parketom. Thermo has a maximum heating temperature before +45 WITH, for voltage 150 W, because its use does not lead to deformation of wooden and laminate flooring. Calculate power floor heating for the room calculator online, you can click on the link.
- Film warm floors have excellent flexibility, the system can be installed even in areas, which are non-standard layout of a complex internal architecture - this is an important fact of the universality of fuser.
- The structural capabilities of the system to help heat the horizontal, and vertical types of surfaces, including some elements of the interior: mirror, stairs, walls, ceiling, place a pet.
- Film floor is resistant to a variety of mechanical damage due to their properties - in the event of failure of any section, It needs to be replaced, but the element failure does not stop the whole system.
- The film thickness of the entire 0,3 cm, it can be used on any ground, It is possible to avoid the creation of threshold.
- A high level of reliability, due to the presence of special nodes, prevent the possibility of electric shock.
- The in itself completely autonomous system, as in most models there is a function of self-heating levels. Thus climate control becomes as simple as possible.
- Additionally, you can note the, that the infrared radiation has a positive effect on human.
undoubtedly, it should be noted, that the market offers a large number of systems with different power characteristics. And because this kind of heating system you can pick up for any room, and for any purpose. Besides, Individual attention, mobile model, presented in the form of paintings or rugs.
Cons IR sexes
Now it's time to consider some of the weaknesses of the system:
- Primarily it has high demands on quality grounds, namely the creation of a perfectly flat surface, because any drop and unevenness can promote damage.
- When installed in all mandatory rules and guidelines must be observed, any neglect may lead to rupture of the film, or its overspending.
- Use a floor heating is possible only in open areas of the premises, because if it is instructed on the system furniture, there is a great risk of overheating and failure of the.
An important aspect is also becoming the choice and power, since incorrect selection causes the system constant at the maximum capacity, respectively its fast failure.
The choice of film-floor heating
The important question of course becomes, how to choose the infrared heated floor. And now it's time to consider all the nuances of this choice. And a number of factors you need to consider, influencing the choice:
- Type of insulation.
- Material, which will be combined heating (flooring).
From these factors will already depend on the selection of the type of floor heating, and a choice of power.
To start pay attention to the choice of insulation. It aims to minimize the heat loss becomes level, as well as serve as a kind of screen, to reflect the rays. Thus the need to pick up material, which is able to cope with the tasks.
And now, directly decide, some choose an infrared heat-insulated floor, and for this we consider the advice and recommendations on the selection of the system depending on the type of flooring.
The first one becomes under the tile laying. In this case, the perfect choice becomes pivotal IR floor. And binding factor is laying on top of the screen reflecting foil ties. Such a step would help to significantly reduce heat loss and increase the efficiency of the system.
Laying under the linoleum
If later on the floor will be done laying linoleum, the choice of the system type and its capacity should be made responsibly.
The first unit power should be less than 150 W. With more power heating effects can lead to consequences negotivno, namely:
- burnout cover.
- buckling linoleum.
- Isolation of malicious far, namely gas - phenol.
- Paul also could melt or break.
In this case, your choice should be to stop it at the film floor model. This form has a number of advantages, which allows quickly and to mount it, and do not harm the coating.
As mentioned previously, warm floor can not be laid under the furniture.
The next type laminated coating becomes, which is also very sensitive to temperature changes.
It is because all the heating systems must be continuously heated surfaces, thus completely exclude rapid temperature leaps.
There are also more suitable for the film version of the infrared floor, that fully satisfies all of the requirements of the material, furthermore allows instant cover assembly. note, that the installation must also be laid protective fabric, which will protect the system from scratches and breaks in the process of laying laminate.
Such a coating type should be taken responsibly, because its very use implies the creation of a warm floor covering. Because the use of additional heating should be as reasonable. Heating is necessary to provide only a few degrees.
But in turn, this combination has many advantages, among which:
- No coating deformation.
- Easy installation.
- Minimizing the floor burning process.
In order to choose which type of heating in certain situations, we decided, but now you should choose and equipment manufacturer, not least.
Now it is possible to note a few dozen manufacturers of this type of heaters, and that's why, analyze the products you need as carefully.
Besides, Mark is not only a lot of companies, but also highlight the country's manufacturers, among which the European states, China, Russia and many eastern countries. In the variety of items you can just get lost.
It is important that, what you want, if the minimum value, the eastern manufacturers to easily help in this, but at the same time, the service life of these is not great.
If you're looking for the best value for money, then pay attention to the domestic producers. Well, if you have the opportunity to purchase the best, then pay attention to the manufacturer's Monocrystal, which is an independent consumer rating is the market leader in this field.
Also note the manufacturer and the optimal, namely Caleo. This company is the world system, which are relatively inexpensive, and in addition, and rather qualitative.
As you can see, there are many nuances, which play a crucial role, in, some infrared heat floor is better to choose. And all systems have their advantages and disadvantages, but the pros significantly compensate all the disadvantages. For a deeper understanding of the subject matter, We offer you to get acquainted with a number of videos. And we look forward to your questions in the comments.