What is acrylic paint for walls and det properties Due acrylic paint, surfaces to acquire not only an attractive appearance, but also have excellent wear resistance. In addition, painted walls and ceilings can be cleaned, and staining of the walls and other surfaces can be carried out even in humid.
A characteristic feature of the acrylic paint is its ability to tinting, so the surface can be painted with shades of various colors. This paint can be painted not only prepared room wall, but also concrete surfaces, lime-cement plaster, brick walls, and fiber cement surfaces.
Acrylic paints have a number of advantages:
- Constant appearance of the painted surface with the passage of time;
- Short drying time;
- does not crack, perfectly smooth surface is obtained;
- Fireproof and virtually non-toxic;
- Easily applied to the desired surface and economically spent. Acrylic paints can be diluted with water if necessary;
- It has excellent permeability.
The main components of acrylic paint is water base, acrylic dispersion and pigment component. The composition of the paint also includes film-forming polyacrylates.
It should be noted, that the basis for the acrylic paint can be proakril. It is a water-resistant matte acrylic paint, which includes ground marble and the dispersed aqueous base using acrylates. Such acrylic paints for walls have a high level of water-repellent effect and hiding.
Types of acrylic paints and applications
Acrylic latex paint for walls has been widely used to perform in-house work. This paint can be easily painted walls and ceiling. To do this, use a brush, various rollers or paint applied by spraying. Buy a paint can in white, and it added a variety of dyes to give various colors.
Acrylic aqueous dispersion paint has all the characteristics and acrylics can be used for staining the internal surfaces Improvement, and it can also be used for outdoor work. Recommended for walls and ceilings in the living rooms, because it has virtually no odor and environmentally friendly.
Proakrilovaya paint used for painting work indoors dwellings, especially with high humidity. This applies to kitchens, bathrooms, toilets and other.
Acrylic paint for artistic painting walls is widely used to create beautiful and unique images of masterpieces, that the premises create interior refinement and surroundings. The painting gives a very beautiful, that make housing a unique. To save the masterpieces for many years, special binders solvents are used instead of water,.
Preparing walls for painting
For a beautiful finish of the walls can be used not only to wallpaper of different textures and colors, but also to use acrylic paint to decorate their. It should be noted, that the wall has a number of advantages staining.
Painted walls can be updated at any time, or simply change their color. The same applies to minor repairs, in case of accidental damage to the walls or ceiling. If the home has small children, they can easily paint the walls of pens and pencils. This problem is easily solved by a few strokes with a paint roller on a wall.
The apartments with a small living area, Designers also prefer to paint the walls in white or pastel colors, which are able to visually increase the volume of a few rooms, and non-residential premises.
Before applying the acrylic paint on the walls and ceiling, painted surfaces must be prepared to paint. To do this, hold a series of works:
- Initially, the wall is freed from old wallpaper. It is necessary to closely monitor the, to not remain even the smallest pieces. If the walls were not wallpaper, then you need to remove the old plaster. The walls must be perfectly smooth after preparation. Large differences can be leveled with the surface of plastering, using sheets of drywall or plaster starting (izogips).
- After the shell construction of the walls need to be primed, and then proceed to the final finishing. Here it is recommended to use a polymer network for fillings, that after finishing and painting of walls, plaster and paint do not "break" and not go crack. Initially the grid is applied on the entire perimeter of the treated surface, and then it is applied putty for finishing thin layer.
- After drying putty the walls and ceiling, trowel surface should be roughened or fine mesh sandpaper. After polishing the surface should be checked for the presence of irregularities, depressions, scratch, irregularities and other defects, which, when detected, must be removed.
- By grinding the walls and ceiling, It is necessary to achieve a perfectly flat surface without defects, since the latter show up after dyeing.
How to paint the walls with acrylic paints
Through painting work, it should be remembered, what:
- After each operation,, thoroughly wash the tools to prevent them from drying out. This applies to brushes, sprayers, rollers, trays and other instruments used;
- The capacity of the paint should be tightly closed after use, so it does not withered away, but in the paint avoid forming lumps and films;
- Diluted acrylic paint should be in the tank, from which the paint for the job will be selected;
- Before, how to breed paint, you must read the manufacturer's recommendations, any solvent can be used for this product, and whether it is possible to use water.
- Sanded the walls and ceiling must be covered before painting the primer layer for deep impregnation of the surface and allow to dry for a day. After complete drying of the wall, you are ready to paint. Initially painted moldings, cutters, wall corners, the joints adjoining walls and ceiling.
For a perfectly smooth lines, if they need, You can use tape. After drying, he removed, leaving a perfectly flat line. The same applies to a variety of stencils, which are also used in the work.
Staining can be done using a wide variety of brushes or rollers. Painting the walls with acrylic paint rollers is most convenient, as the area covered by the maximum number of. Very convenient to use paint trays, into which it is poured acrylic paint. There is also a special area can be removed over. On the question of how to paint without divorce? help our tips painting of walls and ceilings.
For maximum effect, It recommended to apply 2 ─ 3 the ink layer after drying of the previous. At the end of painting surfaces needed in the room, doors and windows should be kept closed in order to avoid the appearance of drafts.