Removal of yellow stains on the ceiling - not an easy task, but doable. To get rid of these defects, First you need to determine the reasons for their occurrence. Based on this, ways to remove stains will also be different. Yellow stains on the ceiling may occur due to exposure to smoke, smoke, oils, and as a result of flooding living on the upper floors neighbors. Such defects may appear on the ceiling and on the grounds of the nearby rusty sewer pipes or water supply. It happens, when sections yellowish appear at the newly renovated ceiling. The simplest way Bon paint spray paint using paint or solvent-based primer ideally automotive type GF. If the stains are more advanced you can use other tips . for example how to remove foam stain.
It is important that the valve seat and the metal connection plates in prefabricated houses were painted, If this is not done then the rust tread through the filler.
To work needed to remove stains:
- metal spatula 7-8 mm;
- a sponge;
- chlorine solution ("White");
- plastic or metal container;
- bath paint;
- best white paint(to stain blikovat);
- deep penetration primer.
Paint it any spot will Primer GF 021. It is important to be sure to pre-treat the surface.
Removal of the ceiling of oil stains
The process of removing the ceiling of oil stains - troublesome. work difficulty is, that the oil is strongly penetrates into plaster, so, even removing lime layer, proshpaklevat several times to paint the ceiling, over time, you can re-encounter with the appearance of oil stains. To remove oil stains from the ceiling, you need to perform a specific sequence of actions:
- Clear the problem area from dust and dirt.
- Perform oil spot primer.
- We expect the primer dries.
- Pour the paint into the tray and, using a roller, paint the spot.
- plots, which are difficult to paint roller, carefully paint the brush.
- Paint over the stains on the ceiling of one layer of paint, forward to its complete drying.
- If the stain is still evident, should paint it a few more times, until it completely disappears.
- Then better to wait a few days and, If the stain does not appear, you can begin to work on the ceiling repair.
Removal of the ceiling water stains
The process of elimination of defects of this type is reduced to the stages, the following methods
- Using a spatula clean the stains of paint and putty.
- Pour into a container "whiteness" and, moistened sponge, the treated surface stain until the stain does not become brighter. If you turn yellow sponge, should be replaced.
- It is necessary to wait for the drying surface. If yellowness remained, procedure must be repeated.
Getting rid of yellow stains after fresh repair
The stains on the ceiling, recently painted, you can get rid, using oil-based paint. Spot surface should be covered with several layers. If the problem area is different from the rest of the ceiling surface gloss, It has a different shade, top glossy paint must be applied paint, that was used for painting the entire ceiling. Remove rust stains from the ceiling. In order to neutralize these defects, you need to use a primer vitriol (travyanku). needed for its production of 250 g soap, copper sulfate, bone glue, 40 g of linseed oil. so, preparing vitriol primer.
- Copper sulphate is dissolved in 1 liters of water.
- Stir the resulting solutions. Separately, dissolve the adhesive, where we fall asleep soap, natertoe to float, and olif.
- Before use the resulting mixture was diluted with water in a proportion of 1:10.
Also to remove rust stains from the ceiling, you can use a concentrated solution of copper sulfate (it should be a bright blue). In this process the stain solution surface several times with an interval of 2-3 hours. As a result, the surface treatment will have a greenish tinge. After drying, the stain should be primed with acrylic primer or paint on the basis of white spirit. The sequence of performance using primers Kuporosnoe (travyanki).
- Carefully treat the stain travyankoy.
- After drying the primer layer on the portion to be applied with yellowness hydrophobic layer fillings. This is done, to block the spot, prevent it from re-penetrating the surface.
- We expect drying putty (not less than one day).
- The surface should be primed again, using acrylic primer.
- The painted surface with enamel, We wait for complete drying.
- In conclusion, the renovated section of the ceiling can be painted with paint, where the entire surface of the ceiling was painted.
Remove from the ceiling stains from soot and smoke
Soot from fireplaces, candles, Smoke from cigarettes can leave the ceiling yellow spots. To get rid of these defects, you need to follow the steps below.
- It is necessary to clean the area with yellowness of dirt with a dry sponge. Do not use a damp sponge - ceiling surface does not absorb water.
- Preparing a cleaning solution. mix 3,5 l. warm water and 1 tablespoon of sodium orthophosphate.
- Apply the solution to the stain with a sponge uniform pressing (to protect your hands, you need to wear rubber gloves).
- Repeat several times, until there is no spot.
- If the stain still does not disappear completely, it needs to be primed with primer GF.
- The ceiling can be painted.
How to rid it of rust on metal plaster beacons and fittings
It so happens that the repair is done in a hurry and after plaster somewhere was the lighthouse and when the repair is already completed then there is such a nuisance when painted walls bulge appears putty and plaster stains appear the lighthouse. This occurs when the lighthouse rust and thereby raises the paint or yellow spots are formed which show through even through wallpaper and paint. It is important in the repair process to remove paint lighthouses from the walls and ceiling.
There are two ways of getting rid of rust in the wall plastering beacons.
- Pull out the lighthouse and to close up this place. Working with plaster beacons.
- Carefully cut filler to get to the edge on which the equalization process in the wall erased galvanizing layer, we clean and paint over it with varnish or paint solvent-based (Type PF or GF) after restoring the local repair surface, shpaklyuem and paint.
Videos about ways how to get rid of the stains on the walls and ceiling with his hands.